Far East Broadcasting Co.
Because they can reach populations that others can’t. These may include hard to reach places, inaccessible by road; across borders where missionaries can’t go; 793 million people who can’t read ...read more
How we work
FEBC is on air, online and on the ground. We communicate the Good News among the nations by media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. ...read more
What we offer
We offer hope to those who are in need. People may be oppressed or persecuted, living in poverty, devastated by disaster, geographically isolated, homeless or in exile. Despite these obstacles ...read more
Where we Work
- We broadcast the hope of Jesus Christ in more than 140 languages and across 50 countries.
- Many of our listeners are persecuted for their faith. We aim to support our listeners through all trials, whatever they may be.
Statement of Faith
FEBC shall at all times use its best endeavours to adhere to the Core Values of the Company as set out in the Statement of Faith, namely that we believe:
- That there is one God, who created heaven and earth and everything in them, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will will personally return in power and glory.
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the future personal return of Jesus Christ as judge of all people, the saved spending eternity with God and the lost banished to eternal condemnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
FEBC Australia is part of FEBC International, an association of 26 independent ministry fields cooperating to communicate the Good News among the nations by media, to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ.
Share this Page